The Duplo DF-999A Automatic Folder is the quietest tabletop folding machine in the industry. With a high speed of up to 260 sheets per minute, it utilizes a three-roller friction feed system to process a wide range of paper stocks and offers a new hand feed kit option which allows operators to manually feed one to three sheets at a time for quick folding. Simply load the paper into the hand feed tray and the sensor will automatically detect, feed, and fold the paper. Easy to use and built-in with sound absorbers for quiet operation, the DF-999A eliminates folding by hand and is perfect for any office environment.
The DF-999A comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion and gate – enabling users to fold a variety of applications at the touch of a button. The DF-999A automatically detects five of the most popular paper sizes from letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal, and sets the pre-programmed fold position without any adjustments required. Users can also create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates via the user-friendly color LCD touch panel and save them into one of its 30 job memories. Further extending its capabilities, the DF-999A comes standard with a cross folding unit to reprocess single folded sheets into right angle folds.
- Three-roller friction feed system
- High speed folding up to 260 sheets per minute
- Color LCD touch panel for easy operation
- Optional hand feed kit to manually feed one to three sheets at a time
- 1.8" load capacity
- Six pre-programmed standard folds
- Standard cross folding unit for right angle folds
- Automatic paper size detection, up and down feed tray movement, and fold plate setting for faster setup
- Optional ultrasonic double sheet detection
- 30 job memory for custom jobs
- Built-in sound absorbers for quiet operation