Cut round corners on covers, business cards, postcards and more with the RC-7 Round Corner Cutter. The RC-7 is a heavy-duty, electric corner rounding machine with the capability to handle up to a 2.75" stack at a time. It features a detachable pressing bar, which helps secure documents for the rounding process and detaches for easy replacement of knives. Engineered for easy operation, the corner cutter can be operated by either a foot pedal or manual switch.
The RC-7 rounds corners at a cycle speed of up to 46 cuts per minute and is perfect for any high production environment. The RC-7 is designed with a protective safety cover that will keep fingers out of harm's way during operation.
- Ideal for rounding corners of covers, business cards, postcards, greeting cards, and photos
- Easy operation via foot pedal or manual switch
- 2 interchangeable dies (optional)
- Cuts up to a 2.75" (70 mm) stack
- Patented upper die design and micro-adjustable lower die allow for smooth and accurate cuts
- Specially designed to cut through multiple sheets at a time with the least amount of effort
- Interchangeable die system allows various jobs to be performed
- 1 year on mechanical parts
- 90 days on electrical parts
- Consumable items such as feed rubber rollers, slitters, blades, conveyor belts, and all other parts made of rubber or plastic will be considered under warranty only in the event of factory defects. Negligence or normal wear and tare will not be considered under warranty terms.