The DF-970 Automatic Folder is one of Duplo's quietest tabletop folding machines. With a high speed of up to 242 sheets per minute, it utilizes Duplo's patented three-roller friction feed system to process a wide range of paper stocks.
The DF-970 comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion and gate - enabling users to fold a variety of applications at the touch of a button. Using the user-friendly control panel, operators can select from one of the standard paper sizes and can also create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates. Custom folds can be saved into one of its 10 job memories. It also comes standard with a cross folding unit to reprocess single folded sheets into right angle folds.
*This is an open box item used for demonstration purposes. Like new with some scratches.
- Three-roller friction feed system
- Six pre-programmed standard folds
- Standard cross folding unit for right angle folds
- High speed folding up to 242 sheets per minute
- 10 job memories for custom folds
- Built-in sound absorbers for quiet operation
- 500-sheet feed tray capacity
- 1 year on mechanical parts
- 90 days on electrical parts
- Consumable items such as feed rubber rollers, slitters, blades, conveyor belts, and all other parts made of rubber or plastic will be considered under warranty only in the event of factory defects. Negligence or normal wear and tare will not be considered under warranty terms.