Prevent toner cracking and unattractive fold lines on documents with the Duplo DC-446 Creaser. A simple and affordable finishing solution no digital printer should do without, the DC-446 creases a wide range of applications at up to 60 sheets per minute. Creasing digitally-printed output prior to folding ensures a clean, professional finish and makes it easier for folding devices to bend with accuracy. The DC-446 applies up to 20 creases in a single pass with great precision and is perfect for creating unique accordion applications and other color documents that require a fold right along the color break. Fully automatic and easy to use, the DC-446 is ideal for finishing short-run offset and digital applications including greeting cards, postcards, brochures, book covers, and more!
*This is an open box item used for demonstration purposes. Like new with some scratches.
- Up to 20 creases in a single pass
- Processes up to 60 sheets per minute
- Fully automated set up
- 3.9" feed capacity
- 30 memory settings
- 8-belt air suction feeding system
- Optional slitting and perforating tools as well as in-line knife folder
- Optional air knife and double sheet detection sensor
- No operator experience required