The user-friendly and automatic DB-280 Perfect Binder brings professional perfect binding to your desktop. Producing up to 200 books per hour, the DB-280 is ideal for short-run, on-demand applications.
With the automated performance and other outstanding features typically reserved for more expensive machines, the DB-280 provides centrally-located controls for single-operator efficiency. Simply place flat sheets into the clamp where pages are gripped automatically and the binding process is started. A double pass over the roughening cutter provides superior notching for superb glue penetration. Its clamping and nipping system ensure consistent square binds.
The DB-280 also has tape binding capabilities and with a quick push of a button, can convert to a padding function where only the precise amount of glue is added for perfectly bound notepads.
*This is an open box item used for demonstration purposes. Like new with some scratches.
- Produces up to 200 books per hour
- Up to 360 cycles per hour
- Creates perfect bound, tape bound, and padded books
- Single operator design and easy changeovers
- Unique notching method for maximum glue penetration
- Improved clamping and nipping system
- 1 year on mechanical parts
- 90 days on electrical parts
- Consumable items such as feed rubber rollers, slitters, blades, conveyor belts, and all other parts made of rubber or plastic will be considered under warranty only in the event of factory defects. Negligence or normal wear and tare will not be considered under warranty terms.